Unoccupied Insurance

Guard Against the Unexpected

If your property is unoccupied for more than 60 days it is likely that any cover you have will be reduced to exclude malicious damage, accidental damage, storm, flood and theft. This means that the very things you will possibly need cover for are excluded.

Unoccupied Property Insurance can provide the cover. We offer cover for commercial and residential premises.

We cover the following scenarios: –

  • If you are selling the property
  • If you renovating the property
  • If you are intending to let the property
  • You are waiting to move in but haven’t moved out from the old premise

We can quote for 3, 6 or 12 month policies so get in touch today to see how we can help you.

Please call us on

01603 400755

or get in touch and we will be pleased to help in any way we can.
Marine New
Car New
Holiday Home New
Travel Insurance New
Vans New
Home Insurance New
Taxi New
Classic Car New
Driving School New
Hospitalityl New
Motor Trade New
Bike Insurance New
Unoccupied New
Liability New
Landlord New