Landlords Insurance

Landlords / Let Property Insurance

Landlords Insurance also known as buy to let insurance, will cover against disasters such as fire, natural disaster or third party ( e.g. a vehicle crashing into your property).

For example, your property could be damaged by fire and rendered uninhabitable, forcing your tenants into alternative accommodation while builders carry out repairs.

In these circumstances your Landlords Insurance policy would not only pay out for all of the work to make good the property but also pay you the rent that you missed out on by not having tenants living in the property during this period.

Cover can include:

  • Buildings Insurance.
  • Contents Insurance.
  • Rental Guarantee.
  • Loss of Rent.
  • Emergency Assistance.
Please call us on

01603 400755

or get in touch and we will be pleased to help in any way we can.
Marine New
Car New
Holiday Home New
Travel Insurance New
Vans New
Home Insurance New
Taxi New
Classic Car New
Driving School New
Hospitalityl New
Motor Trade New
Bike Insurance New
Unoccupied New
Liability New
Landlord New